Monday 28 December 2020

Quizzy Mondays update 28/12/20

Greetings friends. You may have noticed I didn't do my usual review of the first week of Xmas UC yesterday. Well, I was otherwise engaged last night and didn't have the time to. I haven't decided if I'll do it tomorrow or just review the whole series next weekend. And maybe cover the OC specials that start tomorrow while I'm at it.

For now, though, here's a quick run through of the other two thirds of tonight's Quizzy Monday.

Only Connect had its final regular match of the year, the Barons against the Dungeon Master, with the winners going through to the QFs. The latter led 4-1 after a tough first round of numerous near misses, and 7-5 after a second round that saw the first music sequence of the series (that I got right through educated guesswork). A better wall saw the Barons sneak into a 12-11 lead, but the Dungeon Masters snuck back in front on Missing Vowels to win 19-13.
 
Mastermind, meanwhile, was a close affair, with Aidan Linge winning on 20 points, with Kieran Leahy second on 19 and the third-place contender on 18.
 
So, that's all for now. I may do my usual UC post tomorrow, but more likely I'll just do the whole series, and the OC specials, next weekend.
 
So, if this is indeed my final blog post of 2020, have a safe and happy New Year, and I'll see you in 2021!

No comments:

Post a Comment