Sunday 6 May 2012

What to expect on here

OK, time to lay down what I hope to post on here. You can expect:
  • Weekly reviews of Deal or No Deal, or, should something big happen on the show, an on-the-day review. These will contain brief synopsises of the games, plus some comment from me.
  • Weekly reviews of University Challenge, when it returns from it's spring break. Brief reviews complete with stats of the sort I contribute to Life After Mastermind (recommend you check this blog out).
  • Various reviews of other TV shows or radio shows that catch my attention.
  • Reviews of any public events I attend, and consider significant enough to post about.
  • Anything else I feel I can write about at length.
So, that's what I hope to write about on here. Stay tuned for some of the stuff to come.

2 comments: